The Registration is Closed.
We are in the interviewing stage.
“The strong and vibrant Jordan needs innovative, passionate, inspiring high impact leaders. That's what we believe, and it is the reason behind the Hikmat_Leaders program”
What We Do
“ IT TAKES A SERIES OF DIFFICULT EXPERIENCES TO BECOME AN EFFECTIVE LEADER. ”
Hikmat_leaders is an initiative of “AlJude for non-profit Organization” . It aims to accelerate the leadership development process that most leaders eventually experience during their career. Typically, it takes years—or a series of difficult experiences—for one to become an effective leader.
Hikmat_leaders believes that leadership can be taught and seeks to provide participants during a 4 months program with a safe environment to develop and sharpen their leadership skills. Through carefully designed leadership simulation scenarios and experiences, participants gain experience and knowledge by acting as leaders not being lectured endlessly.
Stand out from the crowd- outperform, outsmart, and outthink others. You will be dramatically improve the way you live , work and succeed
Spend most of your time practicing leadership by serving the role of a leader facing a variety of leadership situations. We will have no tolerance for traditional boring class room lectures
Meet more than 50 influential leaders from all walks of life and learn from them
Your Hikmat_leaders certification signals your leadership potential. Our program will expand your opportunities for employment or starting your own business
Become a member of an alumni network giving you opportunities to collaborate, network and grow
Who Should Apply
- University students’ graduating in 2019 who are willing to:
- Dedicate 10 -15 hours per week
- Join our 3-day boot camp end of August 2018 (from 30th of August till 1st of September)
- Attend our weekly sessions in Amman at Al Jude premises on Saturdays - from 9 am till 5 pm - from 9 September till 15 December 2018
Before you fill the application, you need to take the English test at Al Jude.
Contact us for more details, or click here to book your test.
What We Look For
Your growth and potential
- Have you been stretching yourself?
- How did you use your time?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Do you have a direction yet?
- Where will you be in one, five, or 25 years?
Your interests and activities
- Do you care deeply about anything—intellectual? Activities? Personal?
- What have you done with your interests?
- How have you achieved results?
Your character and personality
- What choices have you made for yourself?
- How open are you to new ideas and people?
- How is your character and your personality?
Your Contribution to our community
- Will you be able to stand up to the pressures & freedoms of both university & Hikmat_leaders program life?
- Will you contribute something to Hikmat_leaders and to your team members ?